Thursday, July 12, 2007

Torn.......

i cant get to sleep. i kp reading my prev post and tears un. my heart is tearing. i can only pour my thoughts here.. thanks for all the concern..

I would def be lying to say that im okie.. deep down, i feel, torn apart. (pls dun ask me how i am.. i tink i'll jus breakdown and cry..)

"whats yours is yours.." --> is this true? i dun wish to believe in this. love is selfish. if i dun fight for it.. i'll lose everything, which i jus did.

"there's no turning back.." --> why.. why..why.. if the love has not fade away..?

2 parties, love each other, no 3rd party involved, but surrender to circumstances..

tmr.. i'll go to work with swollen panda eyes. (who cares bout how i look now.. for i've lost someone close to my heart).

it doesnt matter bout how my grades are, how much $$ i earn.. cos grades & $$ can nv buy happiness... the love, was priceless.

why did fate do this to us................

he's coldness is really affecting me. for someone i love so deeply... suddenly talk to u in a hostile cold manner... it hurts....................

i hate how i feel right now. i cant sms him. i cant msn him. i cant email him. this is the only place where i can pour out my feelings.. and if heaven feels our love, he'll be able to read my msg to him..

(pls dun cry dear.. my heart feels the pain.. you're not to blame for this outcome..)

*i cannot bear to ... wish you happinesss in future... for i hope this happiness is shared between you and me...

[tears in heaven] who will understand how i feel now............. ............ *cries* Qi Shi Hai Ai Ni...

No comments: